womanizing in pavillon wyoming!

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: womanizing in pavillon wyoming!

Postby slowcowboy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:33 am

mary my biggest crime IS i live to far way!!!!!!!!!! and my last love was 4 hours from my house!!!! with 4 buck gas just trying to get a girl in casper 2 hours away to date me is like pulling hair out!!!!!!!!! and they all would love to tell me I live to far away when I am a half a hour from riverton!!!!!!!!!

when you got a handfull of girls on a online dating site the chances that your going to find a girl with in your county are about nothing!!!!!!!!! and when you do find one from riverton or lander. they got there excuses!!!!!! you know my crimes are

wanting a family of my own. I am older than agee 35. I am not catholic and yada, yada!!!!!!!!!!

and I am looking at a list of like 5 to 7 girls online single from a county bigger than the hole area of new england back east!!!!!!!!!!!

this is why I stayed in a bad abusive relationship so long and fought to make it work!

slow
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby slowcowboy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:15 am

main problem is wyomings population and I have not been married before or I have no kids of my own from a former relationship.

wanting a normal marrage is not good here in wyoming to finding a new mate.

here in wyoming the dating sites are loaded with single moms divorces and girls trying to find a new guy but still married.

you got shakeups and girls that have kids and never attempted to get married.
wyoming is small in population and the there is nothing for any one to do in our small towns with miles of sagebrush in between.

so playing around or having the wild thing is receratation in wyoming.

you can move out of wyoming and find good quailty singles that done exsist here in this state.

unless your catholic or momon your kinda in trouble here to in wyomiing.

my biggest problem is I want a family or kids of my own someday and I want a normal relationship and I am not catholic or momom. and I am age 39 so most girls wont date a guy that old.

most girls got a cut off limet on who they will date and if your older than age 35 your deemed to old for them.

and if your age 39 like me your deemed already in your 40s the auwfull old geezer age and deemed way told or old enough to be there dad and your instaly out of 90 percent of the single womens age limets and deemed a bad guy!

not haven been married by age 39 I dont click with most women that age as most of them that are single are having grand kids or there kids are graduating highschool and I dont fit as I appear to be marrying my mom or something.

when i am living like I am age 33 and have not been married the 40 years olds are running for me find out I am not compatible with them. when they start talking grand kids it normal ends fast!

slow
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Woodbutcher » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:58 am

Time to look for a girl that already has kids, Slow. You get an instant family and she could be in your age group. Plus she has kissed a few frogs in her life and my be interested in a guy with no baggage who wants the same things she does.
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:26 pm

So...why are you not compatible with them? So far, you know what doesn't work, maybe it's time to make a change in your life. It's a give and take thing, if you think you can just be yourself all the time, regardless of her opinion, and get away with it, it ain't gonna work! If you are contacting with them via the internet, perhaps it's your communication skills that may need to be addressed. You can stay the way you are, (Einstein defines insanity as doing exactly the same thing time after time and expecting different results), or you can look at some ways that you might change to better your situation. It's your call. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Phooey » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Have to agree with Doug on this one. I met and dated some "not so great" individuals that all kind of fell into the same category. After a particularly nasty experience I decided to try and figure out where I was going off trail and change it. Talking to someone knowledgeable and/or professional can be very enlightening. Perhaps your minister would be a good choice. Once I got some answers I made some major changes and met my present Husband. We have been married for 30 years. He isn't perfect but neither am I and I am happy as hell he didn't panic and run because I had two kids. Your call.
Phooey
Teardrop Master

Postby deleted » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 pm

slowcowboy wrote:not haven been married by age 39 I dont click with most women that age as most of them that are single are having grand kids or there kids are graduating highschool and I dont fit as I appear to be marrying my mom or something.

Seriously? Dating and or marrying a woman your own age is comparable to marrying your mom? Perhaps part of the reason things aren't working out on the dating front is because you are online chasing girls when you're at an age when looking for a woman would bring you more quickly to your goal of being in a relationship and settling down. Your own age is too old. Well, that says a lot right there. :? If the girls you're chasing make you feel like an old geezer then perhaps you should reassess your perspective on how old is too old to date. True, a woman your age is nearing the end of her safest child-bearing years but the reality is you're 39. Which really isn't that old at all unless you're chasing 18 and 20'ish year olds.
deleted
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby sagebrush » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Mike, DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!
I was 41 when Lisa and I met :shock:
Neither one of was looking for a mate, it just kinda snuck up on us. :D

Will
We ain't skeer'd of the dark!

Living large in a small way!
sagebrush
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Redneck Teepee » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:38 pm

I've already gone thru a 6 pak of Redenbacher's Microwave, Movie Theater, Extra Butter, Popcorn following this thread..........entertaining as hell!

:applause: :applause: :applause:
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Postby Kevin A » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:11 pm

"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Redgloves » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Based upon my experience, Internet dating sites and state population demographics for eligible partners seem to be the same, the difference is the density of the seekers regardless of age or sex. Took me 6 years to find a great guy after " interviewing" a lot of candidates. Some were nice, just no match, and some, are best forgotten......

Setting your goal of never married, no kids gal really limits your search criteria. There are many women who married young, started a family young, finally matured, and realized they and their children deserve better. Think of the women who have been married or come with a family as previous experience. They know what does and doesn't work. Experience is a very valuable tool.

By limiting yourself to a gal who has not had a family you are limiting yourself. While we all think our fertility is intact during the reproductive years, procreation does not always happen, no matter how much wishing, praying, and infertility treatment a person can afford. Seeking a partner with an instant family provides incite into how she handles multi tasking, pressure from work and family, and above all sick kids. Hey, you have an opportunity to see first hand what type of parent she is at the moment. How many of us wish we had known what type of parent the ex-spouse became from the person we married?

Dating a gal with an instant family allows you the opportunity to give yourself an on-hands learning experience. You get to show her what type of partner and step-father you will be in the future to her, her kids, and yourself. Maybe you and her are not a match, but she might know another gal who is a match for you.

Dating a gal with an instant family will also give you an opportunity to become a role model for kids who have limited or no positive male role models, which is a very valuable gift to give another human.
Geocacher, healthcare provider, mom and women with not enough common sense regarding personal safety when it comes to adventure outings!

Owner:
Uff Da Inn, a 2015 Camp Inn 560
Redgloves
The 300 Club

Postby 48Rob » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Redgloves,

What a great post!

There are many women who married young, started a family young, finally matured, and realized they and their children deserve better.

Superb logic, and reality! :thumbsup:

Rob
Waiting for "someday" will leave you on your deathbed wondering why you didn't just rearrange your priorities and enjoy the time you had, instead of waiting for a "better" time to come along...

Visit Rob's World Web Page!
48Rob
Super Lifetime Member

Postby satch » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:02 am

Why does this thread make me want to pop a cork and watch some "Hee Haw"?
:)
If it itches. scratch it
Rick
satch
Donating Member

Postby alaska teardrop » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:45 am

I been on online dating sites since I was 26

13 years :QM :EXP

:M I was lookin' for love in all the wrong places
Lookin' for love in too many faces
Searchin' their eyes, lookin' for traces
Of what I'm dreamin' of.........
Northern Lite Traveler design: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=51991
alaska teardrop
Platinum Donating Member

Postby dguff » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:57 am

alaska teardrop wrote:
I been on online dating sites since I was 26

13 years :QM :EXP

:M I was lookin' for love in all the wrong places
Lookin' for love in too many faces
Searchin' their eyes, lookin' for traces
Of what I'm dreamin' of.........

Well, we know he claims to be "slow"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Previous

Return to Off Topic