slow is thinking about hibernating a bit.

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Re: slow is thinking about hibernating a bit.

Postby slowcowboy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:21 pm

for the information and every one that met my last relationship its was much more than a internet date. end of subject I have moved on with my life. fact is I was talking about a bad joke on facebook so what ever. ...................but for me I have fully embraced the new tecnogly in my farming and ranching world and I used it to find cow pasture this summer 300 miles away from home and I still have my cows becuase of facebook today. I actually in may saved the hole herd when hay was in so short of supply by finding some left over hay from last year with facebook while pumping propane in a thousand gallon propane tank at work.

slow
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby 48Rob » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Mike,

If face book helps you with your business, then that is great.

If technology is good for your business, then that is great too.

I don't know what the joke was, and don't care.

I'm not making these postings this to be mean or hurt your feelings, in fact I'm trying to help you with what to me, appears to be a problem you encounter often.

Once again, here is what I said;

If you post your life on face book for all to see, you have to expect someone will have an opinion and post it, which may hurt your feelings.
Instead of trying to find comfort, friendship, whatever it is you seek on face book, or teardrop forums, or whatever other kind of internet "reality" places you visit, why not consider something more personal, something that you can control?

It appears that every time someone tries to help you, you find a way to twist and turn things around so that all your problems are the fault of someone else.
Perhaps there are far deeper considerations than I am unaware of and if that is the case, I sympathize, it can't be easy.
However, even with limitations you appear to be running a cow business, holding down a job, and doing many other things that put you on or very near the same level playing field as the rest of us.
We ALL have issues, every single one of us.
The main reason most of us manage to get along is because we have friends and family we can discuss things with, get advice from, and learn and grow because of it.

Not everyone is out to get you, make fun of you, or hurt your feelings.
Once again, technology is good.
Mixing technology with your personal life can be risky.

That is why I suggested trying to find some true friends, close by, that won't make fun, that won't hurt your feelings, and that will truly care.

If you aren't interested in taking advice, or have been burned too many times when you did, I can understand.
However, if you keep telling everyone here, and on face book all your troubles, you should expect that nothing will ever change.

If you ever become interested in changing your fortunes for the better, seek out someone who wants nothing more than to have a friend to talk to.
This person will not make fun of you, they will not be looking to buy or sell anything, they will not be looking for something in return.

The old folk’s homes and care centers are full of them.
The men and women who protected our country, the ones who built our country, the ones who raised the children that run our country; all they seek is to have a friend...pretty much the same thing you are (seem to be) looking for.

If you aren't interested in all this, that is okay, this is America. :thumbsup:
You have as much right to come here and complain as I do to try to help.

Rob
Waiting for "someday" will leave you on your deathbed wondering why you didn't just rearrange your priorities and enjoy the time you had, instead of waiting for a "better" time to come along...

Visit Rob's World Web Page!
48Rob
Super Lifetime Member

Postby nevadatear » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Once again, Rob, outstanding post! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:
Debbie (with Randy looking over my shoulder)
Our build thread: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=41295&highlight=monstero
2009 Homebuilt woody, Kenskill inspired 5 wide
Owner,Desert Metal Products. Custom machine shop. Inventory of thousands of bearings and seals, from the common to the archaic.
ImageImageImage
nevadatear
Silver Donating Member

Postby Phooey » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Absolutely Rob! You consistently hit the nail on the head. In my book, there is no substitute for the real, flesh and blood people who I am lucky enough to call my friends and who will always have my back or be honest enough to tell me when I am full of horse pucky.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Phooey
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Off Topic