all i got to say folks

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

all i got to say folks

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:07 am

all I got to say folks as I wake up this moring and realize with the trauma I been going though this summer and the reason why my teardrop camper is not getting done very easly and why I am going for months with out making sawdust. that I would not have made it though life this summer if it had not been for my reason I go to church! I know we are not supposed to discuse relegion on here but I will amit I know why I did not get drunk on july 5th this year and why after the mess with my past relationship this spring I did not turn to achole to cure the pain and deperson inside. when you wake up every moring or in the middle of the night with re occuring night mares and realize you have not drank any thing but h20 from the monent things turned bad this winter than you know why you go to church. sorry but I just had to say this but I guess I am a church goer for a reason

and yes. my new teardrop is on slow time for being built. some day though its going to be done and bulit the way I planned a year ago at walk the winds 2013. and it will be built for a couple not a bacholer and at the pace slow is bulding the kampmaster its going to give me time to find the REAL true mrs. slow! yes I am building a hunymoon teardrop and yes. I am single again. call me crazy but I will amit when you get bucked off a horse you get up and go again and you dont walk!

only now the kampmaster has time for slow to build it good and take his time doing a darn good job. its going to be a while before I find a new love so I got time to get this teardrop for a couple and a girl I have not even met yet. but and done right.

slow is building a new kampmaster but he is serously buiding it on slow time.

if you dont see build photos or much progress on the new kampmaster theres no need to worry and I got no need to hurry on it. I got no deadlines now and I own a teardrop I made already I really dont have to have the kampmaster really even ready to go by next summer and walk the winds 2015. I can still camp in my old teardrop. i really can take all the my sweet time in the world building this new kampmaster as I got tons of time to do it in. theres really no rush to make sawdust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slow I am looking at the kampmaster like putting money in a 401k plan this moring! its just like working on a future investment and I realize theres no hurry on it to get it done!!!!
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: all i got to say folks

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:09 am

I am acutally building the kampmaster and a teardrop for a girl I have not even met yet. and preparing for a huneymoon I have no idea when it will happen and who the girl will be on that day that I will marry in the future!

slow
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: all i got to say folks

Postby alaska teardrop » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:18 am

:goodmorning: Oh Lord. We don't ask for much, but please, please bring Slowcowboy a woman.
Northern Lite Traveler design: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=51991
alaska teardrop
Platinum Donating Member

Return to Off Topic