the latest funny one.

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

the latest funny one.

Postby slowcowboy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:06 pm

I am heading down a dirt road though the sagebrush in Wyoming I got my limet by 8 am on a lake in Wyoming. I got 10 perch on board and am towing my boat. I got the radio turned on to 101 out of thermopolis and the talk show comes on......its Friday moring. I am headed home to farm...........here goes...........old guy buys a corvette from a minneosota dealership.....hes headed down the road the wind blowing though whats left of his hair recails his child hood and with out realizing it steps down on the gas pedal..........soon hes doing 120 down the highway. and looks in the rear view mirror
and sees blue flashing lights..............so he pulls over the MN trooper strolls up to the guy in the corvette.......sir..............its frieday and its 3 pm my shifts over in a half a hour........tell you what
you tell me a better story than I have heard before why you were driving so fast and I will let you go...............the old guy in the covette thinks a while..............well sir he goes

....years a go my wife ran off with a Minnesota highway trooper...........I thought you were bring her back.........so.............I had to go............

have a nice day folks...........just slowcowboy here..........
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Re: the latest funny one.

Postby Woodbutcher » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:47 pm

LOL, good one!
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Re: the latest funny one.

Postby BigGoofyGuy » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:40 pm

:lol:
BigGoofyGuy