bs projects to chase the boredism

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

bs projects to chase the boredism

Postby slowcowboy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:46 am

hello old slow here. how many yea get distracted off the main tear build. I am on the 7 year build plan with the 2 teardrop or the kampmaster. and yea getting bored on building cabnets. so . I always maintain with my type of brains a good amount of bs projects to keep my over active brain occupied and when my main project gets to boring.

I am constanly searching and buying parts of ongoing projects. one is a hash knife homemade styled after kent rollins the cowboy cook from oklamohm and red river ranch cook. ..then half way into converting my weber smokey joe grill in to a mini smokey joe mountain smoker. the list goes on

utube is a gold mine of new side track me projects.

any one else do bs projects to keep intertained?
slowcowboy
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
7000 Club
7000 Club

Re: bs projects to chase the boredism

Postby swoody126 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:51 am

i always have SEVERAL projects in the works AND several more that are in the GATHERING COMPONENTS stage knot to mention a plethora of interests which are waiting for the project seeds to be planted/fertilized/watered

sw
"we are the people our parents warned us about" jb
swoody126
Teardrop Master

Return to Off Topic