so whats slow been up to. ???

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

so whats slow been up to. ???

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:27 pm

well I been pretty quit on here the last few years I guess its the facebook site the culprite. dang it. I am still building a new 2 teardrop the kampmaster. got started a wee bit on a wood box to mount a camper shell on with storage draws on it for the back end of my dodge on the flatbed to get like a mine camper and storage box. farming ranching and yea feeding my face literly. took up chuckwagen cooking and got back heavly in to the grilling and dutch ovens first it was to chase romantic blues than I got to just pigging out. mid age spread. and bordism. yes. finaly mastered that creamy white gravey finally more milk man!. ....still out of work truck driving but ranching full time pure broke. been a interesting year with the solar eclipse and the crazy weather I swear cuased by it. other than that its thanks giving and I am thankful for what I got and what I didn't get that I wanted or had planed out. .. tough one there. sold some 10 year old cows frieday so hopefully get a spot reserved and off my slow butt for new forks and walk the winds next summer. new tear is down to one cabnet almost done man does cabinetry work take ions! and one wall and gas shocks on the trailers leaf springs the folding galley door done and the frame fork for the floor and the tine wheel wheels mounted. yep building a teardrop on the 7 year plan. but I do stop I amit to do art work with a dermal tool and tiney bur bit on the cabnets and the one done side door its making it take longer but its fun. decorating the camper.... slow cowboy update.
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
6000 Club
6000 Club

Return to Off Topic