? from elec idiot!

Anything electric, AC or DC

? from elec idiot!

Postby critter » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:38 pm

Hey Guys<
Somebody help before I mees this uo too like i have the rest of this Stuff.
I want to run everything of my gen 99% of the time(2000i honda) and i got a wire run like this------O-------O-------O--------O the o,s are quad outlet boxes.I know ill have to have some kind of plug for my ext cord to plug into with one of them gfi thingies in it...I guess or do i get all gfi outlets or what? Will be running only 5k ac and tv and maybe toaster and flor lite thats all i can think of.Which is the best way to go? :thinking:
critter

salad anit food... its what food eats!

critter
critter
500 Club

Postby madjack » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:40 pm

critter, look at MK"s electrical thread...in it she shows how she ran the 120vac to a gfic outlet and then daisy chained from that one on...if you use a gfic for the first outlet and daisy chain from it, all other outlets will be gfic protected...I use a gfic male plug on the end of my extension cord and then everything that runs offa that cord is gfic protected.......
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby critter » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:40 pm

Hey Madjack,
Now i relly feel like and idot I just saw that there was 10 pages to this elec thing. :oops: Must have had my head stuck in the sand or something but where is the thread you were refering to? Thanks
critter

critter
critter
500 Club

Postby madjack » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:53 pm

critter wrote:Hey Madjack,
Now i relly feel like and idot I just saw that there was 10 pages to this elec thing. :oops: Must have had my head stuck in the sand or something but where is the thread you were refering to? Thanks

...here ya go.. http://tnttt.com/viewto ... 5414a87869
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby critter » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:52 am

THANKS MADJACK!
critter

critter
critter
500 Club

Return to Electrical Secrets