Electrical - Let There Be Light - and TV and music and...

Anything electric, AC or DC

Postby Mary K » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:16 pm

Tripmaker wrote:Have you checked the heat output of your ceiling lights? I put aircraft type reading lights in my front wall over the bed but then was concerned with the heat generated behind the lights inside the insulated wall with nowhere for the heat to go. I solved the problem by replacing the incandecent bulbs with 12V LED's. Looks like your lights are hallogen and may get hot.

Thanks Jim and Yup, I'm gonna try the rope trim.

The ceiling lights are not halogen but the other bulb that I can not remember... I cut a hole around them in the insulation. I hope it's enough... I will have to keep any eye on them to make sure they do not get to hot.

Tripmaker wrote:I still think you should join us at Turkey Run State Park in May. It shouldn't take more than 12 hours to run up to Indiana.

Jim

Thats just too far to drive...But I do wish I could be there to meet ya!

Duane King wrote:Mary,

Nice work on all of the electrical. I am just beginning the phase that you are just completing. I think you need to slow down so that I can catch up. Beautiful job! :applause:
Duane

Thanks Duane!! I appreciate the Kudos!! :thumbsup:
I'm going as slow as I possible can, compared to others like Diverguy and his Shark Shack..But...not as slow as others ... whom I will not name... ahem... :lol:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Great Job on Wiring

Postby nawlinsteardrop » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:23 pm

Yopu have done a wonderful job wiring your unit. I was impressed with it tidiness and orginization.

I sometimes wish I had built my own so I could have wired it differently.

If I get the energy to build one, I will look at your pictures as an example of what I should do.

Anways! Good Job!
Chad

Life sometimes throws you a curve ball, be flexible and courageous enough to still knock it out of the park.

http://www.outsidesupply.com

http://blog.outsidesupply.com
nawlinsteardrop
Teardrop Master

Postby peggyearlchris » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:38 pm

8) Great job MK, You are doing a super job.. You go girl. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Peg
peggyearlchris
500 Club

Previous

Return to Electrical Secrets