An interesting heater.

Anything electric, AC or DC

Postby twc3 » Thu May 26, 2005 12:59 pm

jbbooks wrote: Your hair froze after swimming? Are you crazy? :lol:

I sometimes wonder. :?

Ya, but a nice hot springs swim in the winter is nice and the trailer and heat pad worked great, so I will do it again I am sure.

TC
twc3
Teardrop Advisor

Postby IraRat » Thu May 26, 2005 1:49 pm

Rob wrote:Dave, I've tried that style bed warmer, but my model has cold feet that go where cold feet don't belong.
Rob

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Damn, do I love these Emoticons.
--Ira

"My HD and Wal-Mart have been out of Titebond for weeks, and I think it's a communist conspiracy."
IraRat
Forum Storyteller

Postby mikeschn » Thu May 26, 2005 3:29 pm

I've gotta wonder...

The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Larry Messaros » Thu May 26, 2005 9:27 pm

Mike,

Now that looks very cold. I'm sitting in my basement sweating (34C or 93F!) and that gave me the chills! :snow
Larry Messaros
:snow
Cariboo Country: If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes!
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Postby catrinka » Fri May 27, 2005 8:46 pm

Larry, its that hot in BC??? Send some of it east please!!! By the way, I've been meaning to ask if you know a guy named Jack Allen that moved there from Alberta about 2 years ago. He raises poodles.
catrinka
500 Club

Postby Larry Messaros » Sat May 28, 2005 12:19 am

catrinka wrote:Larry, its that hot in BC??? Send some of it east please!!! By the way, I've been meaning to ask if you know a guy named Jack Allen that moved there from Alberta about 2 years ago. He raises poodles.

Absolutely. My igloo is melting!! :lol: We just need a lot of wind to get some momentum to get over the Rockies into Alberta!

My wife and I went down to the lower mainland today and it hit 38C (100F) today. Growing up in the Vancouver area with lots of rain and moving to Lillooet, I have grown accustomed to the hot, dry climate that we enjoy. We even have cactus growing in our back yard.

As for Jack Allen, I am not familiar with the name. I know some of the Allen's live south of town, and I believe her name is Kansas but I thought his name was John. I'm not sure of the poodles, as my wife is the only groomer in town and she usually knows most people with dogs.

Have you moved yet? I believe you were heading north?

We are in the process of a major move to Kamloops, about 2 hours east of Lillooet. I hate moving, and I am being brutal with cleaning so that we don't have to move as much. We have a 2 day garage sale this weekend. :applause:
Larry Messaros
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Postby catrinka » Sat May 28, 2005 9:44 am

I haven't moved yet. We threw out a bunch of stuff a couple of weeks ago and donated a bunch of clothes to goodwill. They are showing my place this morning so hopefully an offer will follow. I'm hoping that this place will sell soon. When the holiday calendar came out at work I didn't book time off for Minden because I was hoping to be gone by then. Now another gal has the time booked so unless I sell and can give notice I'm not sure if I'm going to Minden. The next month could be a busy one. Moving myself north, my son into an apartment, and getting the trailer finished.
catrinka
500 Club

Postby catrinka » Sat May 28, 2005 9:37 pm

Good news!!! I have an offer pending on my place. I will find out on Friday if I'm on the move.
catrinka
500 Club

Postby Larry Messaros » Sun May 29, 2005 1:38 am

That's great Cathy. I hope it works out for you.

:thumbsup:
Larry Messaros
Larry Messaros
Platinum Donating Member

Previous

Return to Electrical Secrets