Mini Frdige question

Anything electric, AC or DC

Re: Mini Frdige question

Postby Socal Tom » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:53 am

I have a CF 35. Its so great getting home and having leftovers you can keep, instead of tossing soggy lunch meat and mayo soup! And you can be confident the storage temp was correct. The 35 holds about the same as a 50 qt cooler ( minus ice). I usually start with a small drink cooler, and as space opens up I start putting drinks in the fridge. So I use less ice, and have cold drinks the whole weekend.
Tom
Socal Tom
Donating Member

Postby lrrowe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:37 am

Socal Tom wrote:I have a CF 35. Its so great getting home and having leftovers you can keep, instead of tossing soggy lunch meat and mayo soup! And you can be confident the storage temp was correct. The 35 holds about the same as a 50 qt cooler ( minus ice). I usually start with a small drink cooler, and as space opens up I start putting drinks in the fridge. So I use less ice, and have cold drinks the whole weekend.
Tom

Tom, please explain what you do again when you start with a small drink cooler. Thanks.
Bob

First Post on Purchase of Trailer: http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60722
Hot water infloor and radiator heating project:[url]http://www.tnttt.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=54&t=62327[/

Image Image
lrrowe
Donating Member

Postby Socal Tom » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:26 am

I start with a small drink cooler that holds a dozen or twenty drinks. I also bring some additional room temp drinks. After the first day, the food that was eaten leaves space in the fridge, so I fill the empty space with some of the room temp drinks. By the time the drink cooler is empty the drinks in the fridge are cold. Since its a fridge, you just need to replace the drinks as you take them out, and the new ones will be cold by the time you want them so you only need three or four drinks in there at a time to always have cold ones available.
Tom
Socal Tom
Donating Member

Postby Hader » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:54 am

"My Truckfridge (actually it was and Indel unit from Truckfridge) came in last week. I got a TF51 which cost about $595 (inc shipping) online from Truckfridge for $450 with shipping included. I am anxious to try it out."

Bob,

Are you powering this through your solar?
Hader
Silver Donating Member

Previous

Return to Electrical Secrets