Coleman colaspable oven

Anything to do with camping, fundamentals, secrets, etc...

Re: Coleman colaspable oven

Postby cecil » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:36 am

I don`t think so , weather permitting I`ll get ours out and measure for you..........
Cecil
from the coleman site >

Expand your cooking capabilities at the camp site with this easy to use Camp Oven from the camping experts at ColemanĀ®. This collapsible aluminized steel oven simply fits down over any traditional two- or three-burner camp stove and traps the heat for baking and warming capability. Oven features an adjustable steel rack for baking flexibility. Easy to read thermometer helps you maintain proper heat control. Folds flat for storage. Top handle for easy moving. Quit lugging prepared foods to camp and bake them fresh when you want to with this easy to bring along camp oven! 12''W x 11-1/2''D x 12-1/4''H exterior dimensions when in use.
Manufacturer model #: 5010D700T.

Baking capability at the camp site
Collapsible design for easy carrying - folds flat
Fits over any traditional two- or three-burner camp stove
Adjustable steel rack
Easy to read thermometer
Aluminized steel construction
cecil
Teardrop Builder

Re: Coleman colaspable oven

Postby JaggedEdges » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Dang, I had my hands on one of those some 15 years ago... can't remember if it was mine or not.... had 2 moves to lose it.... found at a yard sale. sister in law may have claimed/borrowed it. Well, wonder what happened to it.
Jack of all trades, Doctor of rocket surgery and fellow of the noble college of shadetree meddlers. "in argentum tenax vinculum speramus"
JaggedEdges
Teardrop Master

Return to Camping Secrets