axle finally ordered

Ask questions about Harbor Freight trailers, or questions about building your own...

axle finally ordered

Postby KA » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:50 pm

Hi All,
I finally did it. I ordered my axle. After talking to the guys at Six Robblees I went with a 72 inch, 1850 lb, 22.5 down axle with brakes. It should be here in 3 or 4 weeks. If I'm off a little bit, I'll adjust the width of my chassis to compensate. Phew. Think I'll go have a glass of wine.
Thanks again to all of you who have been so patient helping me with this decision.
Kris :worship: :)
KA
Donating Member

Postby madjack » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:41 pm

Kris, :shake hands: :P :wine: :beer: :tipsy: :icedtea: :pipe: :sneakers: :chicken: :dancing :awesome: :P ....I know how you have sweated this...congratulations for taking the plung...didja get the Dexter Torflex??? I betcha saved some money over the 350+ the Flexiride woulda cost ya....
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby KA » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:47 pm

HI Madjack,
I did order the Dexter torflex axle. I will put any savings after I get all the parts and pieces, towards the hitch and brake wiring :shock: for my car. Poof...money gone.
Kris :)
KA
Donating Member

Return to Trailer and Chassis Secrets