Newbie from Florida

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newbie from Florida

Postby Phishstyx » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:29 am

What's going on everyone? I'm new to the forums and a new teardrop, well microcamper owner. I've been wanting one for years and as much as I wanted to build/customize it on my own, it was unjustifiable. I have no tools/knowledge. However after purchasing mine I realize I will build my next one when one day I own my house or have an actual space to build. Anyways, I bought a brand new camper and it was a shell, plus a fantastic fan, an ac hatch, and a deep cycle marine battery for the fan. I painted the interior white then added to lipped shelves along with a few cup holders and curtains. After painting white I realized maybe I should have stained, but oh well you live and you learn. All my workmanship is not the greatest but to be honest I'm happy with it. In the galley I added a fridge, shelf and misc storage. Anyways without further ado here is my trailer!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
3.3.jpg
3.3.jpg (23.13 KiB) Viewed 534 times
2.2.jpg
2.2.jpg (30.28 KiB) Viewed 534 times
1.1.jpg
1.1.jpg (37.29 KiB) Viewed 534 times
Phishstyx
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Newbie from Florida

Postby daveesl77 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello and welcome! Are you coming over to the teardrop gathering at Anastasia State Park on the weekend of November 6? There will be about 50 of us there, so even if you can't get a spot it is well worth it to do it as a day trip. That is kind of how I started my build by going to the get together this past February and getting some great ideas.

dave
Dave and Regina - Enjoying old age, a LOT!

Build Journal - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62386
daveesl77
Donating Member

Postby Vedette » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Welcome to the Forum! :applause:
Your trailer looks like fun..........you are going to meet some real great people in the Teardrop Community. :thumbsup:
:Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby Phishstyx » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:45 am

I will not be there the weekend of the 6th I'll be working. Taking the weekend before off to go to a music festival. Where can I find out about future meets, cause I'd love to make one of them.
Phishstyx
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves