Hello from Barto, PA

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Barto, PA

Postby captcoy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi everybody, Kevin Coy here. My friends call me Captain. After a two year build period, I finally finished my TD last November and took it for it's maiden voyage to a campground in Gettysburg. My lovely wife and I enjoyed it very much. After all of the design and build time, it felt even more rewarding than I ever imagined. I'm really looking forward to becoming a contributing member of this forum and meeting some of you at events this year. Well, I've said enough for a first post, I think. Thanks, Capt.
captcoy
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Barto, PA

Postby Redneck Teepee » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Welcome Aboard Captain. Looks like a real nice tear to enjoy the nomad life...Enjoy! :thumbsup:
I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction, the world will have a generation of idiot's.
Redneck Teepee
Silver Donating Member

Postby Roly Nelson » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Welcome aboard, Captain. Congratulations on your 'first build'. (after all, you can't build just one). Now we are looking forward to seeing pics of your pride and joy. Get involved in a Tearjerker chapter in your area. Come on out to So Calif for some snow skiing, mountain climbing, surfing and desert outings, all in the same week. TDs are a great way to travel, so enjoy it.
;) :beer:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby captcoy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Thanks Redneck....... Thanks Roly,

I have some pretty good pics of the build, I could use some better ones of the finished product. Winter finally hit us here in eastern PA, so she's snuggled away in my barn for a couple months. Not much room in there to take any good pics. I'll post what I have as soon as I figure out how. Can't wait to meet some of you guys.......Thanks, KC
captcoy
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves