Hello from North Texas

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from North Texas

Postby Gypsy_Papa » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi there! I'm new to the forum and really looking forward to sharing what I'm working on. I recently bought a 2017 5x10 cargo trailer that I'm going to convert into a camper. So far I've been accumulating materials (Fantastic Fan, windows, etc.) but I'll be starting construction soon. Any tips or advice offered along the way are very welcome!
Gypsy_Papa
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from North Texas

Postby Sparksalot » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Welcome aboard. There are quite a few builders and owners in North Texas, many in the mid-cities area. They're quite active as well.

Remember, forum rules require lots of pictures while you're building! :D
Holy cow, Rose is a teenager now! Done? Surely you jest. A teardrop is never "done".

The Compass Rose build thread: viewtopic.php?t=23213

Inspiration: http://tnttt.com/Design_Library/Trailer%20for%20Two.htm

It's got a cop motor, a 5.3 LS plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. ~ Elwood Blues
Sparksalot
Silver Donating Member

Postby razorback » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Welcome Gypsy. The fun is about to start. pics, we need pics. If your close enough, come to Beavers Bend this weekend. A little past Broken Bow in the Buckeye campground.
There will be lots of trailers to look at which will provide lots of info and ideas. They have cabins to rent close by, or just stay for the day Saturday.
Larry
razorback
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Gypsy_Papa » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:46 pm

razorback wrote:Welcome Gypsy. The fun is about to start. pics, we need pics. If your close enough, come to Beavers Bend this weekend. A little past Broken Bow in the Buckeye campground.
There will be lots of trailers to look at which will provide lots of info and ideas. They have cabins to rent close by, or just stay for the day Saturday.
Larry

I don't know if we'll be able to make it, but it sounds like tons of fun! We just might see you there!

Gypsy
Gypsy_Papa
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves