Hello Everyone!!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello Everyone!!

Postby Spanky8N » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:52 pm

Hi,
I am new to the form. I was introduced to teardrops a year ago and instantly fell in love. I enjoy camping but when I can get out is limited. The teardrop is perfect for me since it is basicly ready to go at a moments notice and does not take up much storage space. Since I purchased the Toter I have added tv/dvd, and outside cable jack. I have now started to research the dreaded A/C. I believe the perfect idea will come to me in my sleep on the install :worship: :D Time will tell. :)

I have got to go stand next to my Teardrop now :twisted: . I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Dan
Spanky8N
Teardrop Inspector

Postby PaulC » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:28 pm

Hi Dan and welcome. Great to see so many Newbies showing their faces. Just remember to post some pics for MJ :lol:
Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby jklittleguy » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:26 pm

hey welcome, my name is justin i work for littleguy world wide. if you have any quetions, let me know i may be able to help. and if your intrested, check us out at golittleguy.com
Justin Kicos
After Market Manager
Shipping/receiving
www.golittleguy.com
jklittleguy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:45 pm

Welcome Spanky, un Dan,
Are you a "Little Rascals" fan? Enjoy the camping and the fixin. And please post pictures, cause we love the pic.

Enjoy
Aunti M
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves