another from NW Louisiana

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

another from NW Louisiana

Postby bfree01 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:31 pm

Hello all, I'm bfree a future TD builder/owner.
I've been lurking (and i must admit stalking some of ya'lls trailers) for a while. I love the modernistic/cub design but think they are all cool. Hopefully I'll finish my current projects soon and can get started on my frame before hunting season. (projects stop when deer feaver hits) I'm planning on visting with some of ya'll in Oct at Lake Bistineau and stealing (read borrowing) some ideas.

Bfree01
I may not know what I'm doing , but I'm slow!

Barry
bfree01
Teardrop Builder

Postby CHUCKLEHEAD69 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:52 pm

welcome, im from se louisiana 5miles outside nawlins.im building mine for hunting i like to hunt the wma's down here. good luck on your build and the future season. :thumbsup:
JUDE ------- "Laissez les bons temps rouler. let the good times roll"
CHUCKLEHEAD69
Teardrop Master

Postby madjack » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:17 am

welcome 01, we've already "talked" but if I cna be of any assistance just give a shout...and don't forget the pics...we luv 'em ya know and that is charge for hangin' 'round heah :D ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Re: another from NW Louisiana

Postby Gage » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:13 am

bfree01 wrote:Hello all, I'm bfree a future TD builder/owner.
I've been lurking (and i must admit stalking some of ya'lls trailers) for a while. <snip>
Bfree01

Yep, I can tell your a stalker. Can't even give a name. Must have 'wants and warrants'. :lol:

Have a good day and welcome aboard.

:thinking:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Chris C » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:37 pm

Bfree01,

Glad to have you join in the fun around here. :thumbsup: As the O-Fish-E-L Avatar Chairman, (God, I love the sound of that title) 8) I'm here to ask you to post a personal picture as your avatar. (I know a little kid ain't a-gonna be buildin' a trailer) :roll: and it would be friendly if you'd give us a name. Not wanting to get too personal here, but it just makes it easier to communicate. Thanks. Once again, welcome. :applause:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby bfree01 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:02 pm

Chris,
Never been much on pictures so I don't have one digitized that I know of but I'll see what I can find or take one, maybe the wife has one of me. The pic I have is my youngest Landon (he's 2) I honestly think he belives he's in charge. My oldest Hannah (8) knows she is. Hoping they will like to camp as much as I do.

Barry
I may not know what I'm doing , but I'm slow!

Barry
bfree01
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves