HOWDY!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

HOWDY!

Postby triker45 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:01 pm

We are Jerry and Donna and we have been into teardrops for a couple of years. I am a retired millwright and pass the time building trikes and teardrops. Donna is retired and is a watercolor artist. We both have a great time traveling to the teardrop gatherings and meeting fellow teardroppers. We have been to several Dam Gatherings, two Beaverstate, IRG and Cottonwood Gathering in Ariz. Going back to the Cottonwood Gathering week after next. The teardrop we have now is the second one I have built. I figure 4 or 5 more and I might get it right. It seems like when you get about 3/4 done you see things that you would like to change. Glad to see I am not the only one(according to the posts on the forum. Babbled enough for one day. Hope to meet alot of you in our travels. :)
triker45
Teardrop Master

Re: HOWDY!

Postby Joanne » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:41 pm

Hi Jerry and Donna!

Glad to see you made your way here. I loved the IRG and hope to attend the next one.....this time with my trailer finished. Be safe on your trip to Cottonwood.

Joanne

triker45 wrote:We are Jerry and Donna and we have been into teardrops for a couple of years. I am a retired millwright and pass the time building trikes and teardrops. Donna is retired and is a watercolor artist. We both have a great time traveling to the teardrop gatherings and meeting fellow teardroppers. We have been to several Dam Gatherings, two Beaverstate, IRG and Cottonwood Gathering in Ariz. Going back to the Cottonwood Gathering week after next. The teardrop we have now is the second one I have built. I figure 4 or 5 more and I might get it right. It seems like when you get about 3/4 done you see things that you would like to change. Glad to see I am not the only one(according to the posts on the forum. Babbled enough for one day. Hope to meet alot of you in our travels. :)
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Postby bledsoe3 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:29 am

Jerry and Donna, it was nice to meet some fellow Oregonians at the IRG. See you at the next Dam Gathering.
Jim
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby nubwon » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:44 am

welcome to the forum jerry and donna, hope we can get your insights on teardrop building.....enjoy your stay!!!
If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tuff...
nubwon
Teardrop Master

Postby triker45 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:23 pm

Hi Guys!
Thanks for the welcome. Joanne we really enjoyed IRG and am definitly looking forward to the next one. Hi jim, it was nice talking to a fellow Orgonian and I will see you at the Dam Gathering and maybe at the Great Beaver State Campout. We try to make that a yearly visit. It will probably next winter before I start another teardrop. I have 3 trikes to build this winteer, so that should keep me out of trouble. Sort of.

Jerry & Donna :thinking:
triker45
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:35 am

Welcome Jerry and Donna
love the avitar. Keep up the good work and remember to share :pictures:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves