Hello From Iowa

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello From Iowa

Postby BestmanDan » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:15 pm

I have been bitten by the TD Bug! Planning a build now...hopefully will be able to start this winter. :twisted: I love this forum and all of the ideas and comments. It is comforting to know that almost any problem can probably be fixed here! If any of you are coming to or through Eastern Iowa. Let me know! I know all of the good places to go! :thumbsup:
BestmanDan
Donating Member

Re: Hello From Iowa

Postby Joanne » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:44 pm

Hi Dan!

Welcome to the insane asylum! 8) We're all a little crazy here. Who else would build their own little trailers? Winter is taking aim so get planning. The snow will be falling before you know it!

Joanne

'Course it never snows here. Well, almost never.

BestmanDan wrote:I have been bitten by the TD Bug! Planning a build now...hopefully will be able to start this winter. :twisted: I love this forum and all of the ideas and comments. It is comforting to know that almost any problem can probably be fixed here! If any of you are coming to or through Eastern Iowa. Let me know! I know all of the good places to go! :thumbsup:
New! My Camp Cooking Forum

Project Desert Dawg website

Universal Health Care
Health care with the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles
and the compassion of the Internal Revenue Service.
Joanne
Queen of Cast Iron

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:45 pm

Welcome Dan,
Hope you find what you like. You've been around so you know about the Mad One and our need for pictures. 8)
Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves