FROM LURKING TO BUILDING

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

FROM LURKING TO BUILDING

Postby AlStAubin » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:00 pm

WELL IVE BEEN A LURKER FOR A WHILE, AND THOUGHT I WAS GETING STARTE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO ON MY BUILD :thinking: BUT 2 MOVES AND A LOT OF SET BACKS HELD IT UP. I HAVE MY TRAILER NOW AND AM STRIPPING IT FOR REPAITING. IT IS A RED FOLDING TRAILER WITH THE 8" WHEELS - BUT HAVE A POSSIBLE NEW AXLE FOUND IN A FRIENDS JUNK YARD WITH 12 INCH WHEELS HOPEFULLY CAN BE RETROFITTED.
Keep on smiling, makes people wonder what you've been up to!!
AlStAubin
Teardrop Advisor

Postby BillyLandry » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:46 pm

hi NHTeardrop
Welcome. I too lurked a long time before I started my build. I just put my
floor on the trailer.That is as far as I have gotten so far. I started my build on the sixteenth of last month. Sounds like you have it going your
way. Good luck on your build.
"It's not the qualifications--It's the willingnest."
BillyLandry
Donating Member

Postby Boodro » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:28 pm

Hey NH Tdrop , good luck with your build ! It takes patience & perserverence to finish, just use teardrop time ! :lol:

Just an FYI , when you use all caps when typing , it is considered YELLING . Sooner or later someone will point it out to you. 8) No problem really , just ettiqute on any forum, keep up the good work! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:
We are all travelers in this world , from the sweet grass to the packin house , birth till death , we travel between the eternities . ( Robert Duvall as Prentiss Ritter)
Boodro
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves