Just picked up my 2007 Yoder Toter 4 x 8

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby bgordon » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:08 am

BubbaRHC wrote:This way, every time I walk into the garage, it is reminding me that it wants to go out and play.

Mmmm, I like your style! ;)
Barrie

Keep moving forward.
Psalm 1:1-3.

Build Journal: bgordon's 5 week cardboard & fiberglass build
http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=38781
bgordon
Teardrop Master

Postby BubbaRHC » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:43 am

Hiker Chick - I actually saw your post on the element forums when I first started looking for teardrops some time ago. Saw the before and after paint thread, on the one post and was following the camping essentials link that you had over there. I have not joined that group yet, but will in the near future. I really like the custom look of the TD matching your element. I don't think I could do that because of the aluminum composite on the yoder toter, but yours is a sweet combo. Thanks for providing the inspiration, that one thread helped push me over the buy, no buy decision.....

Thanks
PJ
BubbaRHC
Teardrop Builder

HOping to buy in March

Postby erinsluck07 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 pm

I am about ready to order a 5 foot wide Silver Shadow from the Little Guy folks. They have been very helpful so far. I had thought about getting a Little Guy from a place in VA, but they have sat out a long time and don't have all the feautures of the Shadow. Anyone in Ohio who might want to give me some suggestions a out any additions to have added efore delivery.

Deb in Bluemont
erinsluck07
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sonar37 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Hi Deb. Welcome to the forum. You might want to start a new thread to ask this question. Looks like this thread died out a few weeks ago. If you introduce yourself in the Newbies section and then ask your question you'll probably get a better response. My guess is no one knows you've posted a question here. Good luck.
How is it that one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire? ~Author Unknown~
sonar37
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves