Hello from Sanford, Fl

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Sanford, Fl

Postby Art & Pat Burns » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:18 pm

My wife and I are new to this Forum. I caught the FEVER after watching RV Crazy. I am still in the dreaming stage looking at both the Tear and Weekender. We have camped in a tent and also owned a small Appleby tent trailer. We have been away from camping for a few years due to work and family, but are looking forward to getting back into it.

Art
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and will preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Dunkin Donuts Coffee in one hand, Duffy roll in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!"
Art & Pat Burns
Teardrop Builder

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:32 pm

To the playground Pat and Art! Teardrops are a fantastic way to get off the ground and without the expense of a big rig. 8)

Check out the Hall of Fame above and the rest of the site. Then get a :pictures: :designing: :question: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: There is no cure once you have been hooked. Making sawdust helps and taking pictures keeps the bubble oil level. ;)
Last edited by Miriam C. on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Welcome

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:34 pm

To Art & Pat,

A welcome and how do you do....There is a remedy for your fever. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time spent here browsing for ideas and connecting with others. Right now you can be a teardrop groupie or wannabe, and when you start your build you'll advance to Teardropper in Training. This kind of camping can be much kinder on the body than sleeping in a tent. Have a great time.

The Teardrop Nanny
Joanie :R
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby Mike C. » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:05 pm

Hi Pat & Art,

Welcome to the forum. Well when you catch the fever, the first thing to do is to figure out what you want to build. After you accomplish that, all that's left is building it. And that's where the fun comes in. Ask questions, post pictures of your progress and then ask more questions.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Welcome from another Floridian

Postby OrionAZ » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Welcome. I am new to this site as well. Just found it last night. I built me teardrop about 2 years ago and have never looked back. I enjoyed the build but the camping is the best. And you can expect all sorts of questions from neighbors.
OrionAZ
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves