Misplaced Texan Newbie--Hi Ya'll

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Misplaced Texan Newbie--Hi Ya'll

Postby PERKIN211 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:42 pm

What a great site! I've been lurking around for some time and now it's time to declare loyalty!!! :D

I'm living in Mississippi right now :o , but will be returning to Texas this summer--can't wait. :lol: I sure would like to roll across that state line pullin" a homemade trailer.. It might have to be Brian from Florida's "Cheap Heap" :roll: , but that'll be just fine with me!!! 8)

The spirit of help, support ,information sharing and good humor is fantastic on this site. Hats off to the moderators and members. :applause: Thanks.
Monte :hammer: [/b]
i think i can...i think i can...ithink i can
PERKIN211
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mikeschn » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Welcome to the forum... start building already, and remember, pictures! ;)

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:16 pm

Image to the playground Monte. Sooner you make sawdust the sooner you will be done. :thumbsup: Yep and gotta take some pictures too, or .......Well it's that bubble oil thang again. ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mike C. » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi Monte,

Welcome to the forum. As you've already heard, all you gotta do is get to building and you can be pulling that trailer behind you when you head back to Texas. Just be sure and share those photos of your build with us.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby JeremyL » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:31 am

Welcome!

I too call Texas home even though I'm in Florida currently. I sure miss those east Texas piny woods.
JeremyL
Teardrop Builder

Re: Misplaced Texan Newbie--Hi Ya'll

Postby Roly Nelson » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:35 pm

"The spirit of help, support ,information sharing and good humor is fantastic on this site. Hats off to the moderators and members. :applause: Thanks." Monte

Well said and welcome to the board, Monte. You will find no humor or off of the wall coments on this board, strictly business you know. Hmmm, why was I elected the class clown of my high school class..........you'll see. You are right, it is a well handled board due to the great job of the admins. Enjoy your build, take pics, ask questions, send money.........naw, not that last one. Oh yes, post em if you got em.
Roly ;)
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves