Hi from Mn.

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi from Mn.

Postby rainman0 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Just found the forum, and joined tonight. I think I belonged a few years back when we built our teardrop, but lost touch.
We now have many miles on the tear, and have truly enjoyed it. Would love to have a gathering in Mn. I posted it on the Suggest a Gathering forum too.
Toby 8)
Toby and Sue
The Tearible Two
rainman0
Teardrop Master

Postby MrBuzz » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:40 am

Hello Toby...
I'm from the other side of the river. If you get something going for a gathering in MN count me in!
MrBuzz
Generic Benroy - built 2007, 4X8, 1175 HF trailer, Structoglass roof and headliner, 12v and 110v electrics with Schumacher charger.
MrBuzz
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:36 am

Image the playground is probably changed somewhat since then. You will find it has grown a bit. 8) Lots of Northern folks to play with. ;) :thumbsup:

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Ratfinkster » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Hey there, Toby. Nice to see another Minnesotan. Put me down for any future MN gatherings. Been working night and day trying to finish our tear. Got reservations in for May 17 for the Minnesota Street Rod Spring Campout in Fairmont. Hopefully will make it as I'm gonna pick up aluminum next week. Will post pics soon.

Dennis

"Ya gotta drive em"
Ratfinkster
Teardrop Advisor

Another Minnesotan here

Postby kayaklover » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:26 pm

There are several gatherings in Wisconsin this year and us northerners are welcome to attend.
Anyone interested in going to Whitewater State Park when it opens in April ? It opens 2 weeks before the Cooler Near the Lake 2 gathering. I might not be completely done with the trailer but it's good enough to camp in. They open around the middle of the month. It might be a good location for a gathering, It's close to Wisconsin and not too far for Illinois or Iowa folks.
Lori
Co-Director
St. Croix Tearjerkers
kayaklover
Teardrop Master

Postby coreyjhen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:30 pm

We will be up in Northern MN and WI sometime around July - I'd love to hear about any gatherings!
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." - Carl Sagan
coreyjhen
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves