Hello everybody,

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello everybody,

Postby stepan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:28 am

I´d like to greet you and introduce myself a little bit.
Me and my family have bought T@B trailer recently and so we have jointed to your "community" :)
We are from Czech Republic (Central Europe) and therefore I´d like to ask you to be lenient with my english.
Stepan
stepan
Teardrop Inspector

Postby oklahomajewel » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:38 am

Welcome !!! You will find lots of help, and new friends here even if we can not actually be camping with you.

Share your pictures and camping stories with us !!!

Most of all, have fun with your T@B !!!!

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby jworster » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:55 am

Welcome Stephen! :D This is a great place to get ideas and, more importantly, get answers to your questions! :thumbsup: You couldn't find a nice group of people anywhere else on the web! :applause:

Have a great time with your new T@B! (I am very jealous, we haven't even started to build our trailer yet! :cry: )

Jen
jworster
Teardrop Inspector

Postby stepan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 am

Thanx a lot for your nice words :)
I had Rapido caravan with pop-up roof before, but this "Tabby" has its soul ... that previous Franch caravan was without "emotion" 8)
My wife and me have one son (6 years) and we are expecting next one. (again son :) so T@B is small "giant" indeed and therefore 4 people are able not only to sleep there but even "live" there :D . We´ve checked it on ourselves.
"Tabby" is new (made in 2008), but there will be some "serious" modifcations to make it up to our ideas. I´m gonna to take pictures about it and "expose" these in my album.
I wish you nice day...
Stepan
stepan
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mikeschn » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:14 pm

Stepan,

Did you see my Giant Teardrop yet... I think it'll be livable, just like your T@B! :D

Look here...

http://www.mikenchell.com/Generic_ET_Photo_Album/

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby jworster » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Hi Mike, I was checking out you Giant Teardrop. Pretty cool! What are the dimensions?
jworster
Teardrop Inspector

Postby stepan » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:18 am

Hi Mike
... nice job ... your "giant" looks much firmer than T@B ... and that´s I like it.
What is your TD weight ?
Stepan
stepan
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mikeschn » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:53 am

Here's a drawing so that you can see the basic dimensions... (That's a 3" grid).
http://www.mikenchell.com/images/et_drawing.pdf

Don't know what the weight is yet... Hopefully we'll finish it this spring/summer and get it down to the truck scales...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Image to the playground Stepan and family. You have a beautiful T@B and the colors are great. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the site and soon enough there will be others to have an all Europe camp out. 8) :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mini Renegade » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:31 am

Hi Stepan, welcome to the forum, hope your not going to pull it with a Skoda Favorit? I had one for 7 years, most reliable car I ever had, and the bloke I sold it to loves it as well. It was not that good at towing though :roll:
If evvr tha dus owt fr nowt, allus do it fr thissen
Mini Renegade
500 Club

Re: Hello everybody,

Postby Classic Finn » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:30 pm

stepan wrote:I´d like to greet you and introduce myself a little bit.
Me and my family have bought T@B trailer recently and so we have jointed to your "community" :)
We are from Czech Republic (Central Europe) and therefore I´d like to ask you to be lenient with my english.
Stepan

Stepan

Welcome to the Forum, Glad to have you here. Our family is from Finland. So its nice to see folks a little closer to us as well.

Stepan you speak better English than I speak Czech even though I do speak Polish as we know its a slavic language but I do know your language is different.. but in any case we can communicate in English. :thumbsup: :) :) zienkuje.. :lol:

Again welcome and enjoy the great folks here from all parts of the world.

Best regards
Classic Finn ;)
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves