New member, First project, rebuild Central IL

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New member, First project, rebuild Central IL

Postby jsnbergman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Hey everyone. Wanted to drop a note and introduce myself. My name is Jason, my wife and I purchased a fixer upper. 5x10 that was originally built in 06 or 07. Had some design and water issues. Got it for about what a used trailer of that size would have cost me, so I figured what the heck. I am not keeping much of it, mainly the trailer, walls and the Diamond plate roof. I have already gutted it, removed the camper from the trailer and added some structure to the trailer and raised the ride height a few inches. Ran out of shielding gas Sat so that set me back. Going to start the floor this week, slow going after work during the week. I am also remodeling our basement at the same time so, depending on how bad the wife wants her new master suite or her trailer will dictate progress.

I plan on starting a build thread soon, my wife is in charge of the photos. Hopefully its ready this spring and we can enjoy it.

I am active on a few forums, ranging from Jeeps to collectible putters. I look forward to the help and helping when I can. I was a mechanic in the Marine Corp and have customized several vehicles. I love to work, especially creating cool stuff that is one of a kind.
jsnbergman
Teardrop Advisor

Re: New member, First project, rebuild Central IL

Postby pchast » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:08 pm

Welcome. :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Re: New member, First project, rebuild Central IL

Postby QueticoBill » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Welcome snd thanks gor your service.

Pictures. We like pictures.
QB