Tiny Trailer for Four in TC MN

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Tiny Trailer for Four in TC MN

Postby Bruue1 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Hello everybody,

We've had a string of nice days here 30 min NE of the TC Metro Area in MN. I've been having fun watching the snow melt an am looking forward to spring.

My wife and I enjoy taking our two kids camping a couple weekends every spring and fall. We've had a few different small campers. Now I am going to try to build one. Please check out my project on the Foamies board or forum or whatever you call it.

I am new to internet boards like this, please forgive any poor etiquette on my part, I'll do my best to learn the ropes on how these things work as unobtrusively as possible.

Thank you, it is great to meet all of ya!

Bruue1

Below is a pic of what my camper project looked like when I got it home. It has progressed a little bit since the photo.
Attachments
camper1.jpg
camper1.jpg (12.39 KiB) Viewed 974 times
Stumpy, Lefty and One Eye all agree: experience is the best teacher.
Bruue1
Teardrop Master

Re: Tiny Trailer for Four in TC MN

Postby lee senn » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi Bruue 1 Welcome to the forum and good luck with your build. Please keep us posted with your build. Lee and Norma
lee senn
Donating Member

Re: Tiny Trailer for Four in TC MN

Postby jondbar628 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:49 pm

Welcome aboard Bruce. You've arrived at ground zero of the DIY Teardrop/TinyTravelTrailer Universe :? ...Seriously, everyone is here to help. There is a Foamie "lineage" here which is unsurpassed. Foamies are a recent development, and the experienced builders here can guide you past a lot of pitfalls. Have a great build..........jd
jondbar628
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves