Hi from northeast Pennsylvania

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi from northeast Pennsylvania

Postby willrothfuss » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Well got the teardrop bug and I am having a lot of fun and spending a lot of late evenings looking at manufactured trailers and at home builds. First thing I want to do this spring is find some meets and see some trailers in person.

I am an artist, and my goal is to travel around the country doing some "plein air" landscapes. I'll probably rig up my car and start with that. I am mostly a studio artist, please check out my website, http://willrothfuss.com , if you'd like to see what I do.

My past careers were as a designer in theatre and television and as a NYC cabinetmaker, so designing a tear and building it has a lot of appeal. However since the ultimate goal is to make art, I'll have to weigh the time spent with the benefits. In the meantime, looking forward to seeing what everyone on this forum has done.

Will
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson
willrothfuss
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves