Kansas Grown

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Kansas Grown

Postby Brad2001 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Long time camper, Richard Nixon's signature is on my Eagle Scout cert, that's how long. I'm a hammock camper. Wife won't primitive camp, I don't blame her. Now at retirement she's on board for a teardrop trailer. I weld, so I'm thinking somewhat larger than the 4 x or 5 x 8 kits. My 220v MIG is up to it and I've built 20' 12000lb equipment trailers. I'm thinking a drop floor with a shower / toilet, fresh, grey and black water, dual voltage. I have seen a galley that pulls out from under a raised bed, I like that. What I haven't seen is shower / toilet facilities front mounted in the trailer (tanks over the axle, I'd think).Ideally I'd like to pull a teardrop behind a stretched, raised converted cargo van but we've got a truck and autos. I don't know that my Wrangler can pull that much. Maybe 6' ish wide by 12' longish, 6 ft ceiling, 2k or 3k lbs max but scaled like a teardrop, that shape is perfection. Be well
Brad2001
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Kansas Grown

Postby KennethW » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:27 pm

Have you looked into composting toilets? No need for water tanks.ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
KennethW
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves