Hello from Virginia

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Virginia

Postby mortuusangelus » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello, I'm Mike, my wife's name is Wendy. We're new.. and hopeful to be joining in on the excitement (and agony??) of building rather soon.

Well I've been lurking here for about 3 or 4 months now. Mainly going through the Cargo Trailer portion of the forum and some of the plumbing & electrical stuff. My family and I are planning on getting a trailer this coming tax season and outfitting it for what will be a full-time experience for at least a couple of years. The wife and I have gotten tired of a lot of.. well stuff, and we're wanting to actually live our dreams, instead of just talking about them for years to come. We also want the kids to experience a lot more than just the constant hum-drum, we want them to know there's more out there than just being stuck in one place. :D Crazy? Maybe.. but we have a plan and we're hoping to act on it by the end of next year, depending on how the build goes.

I've already gotten a lot of ideas from these forums, hoping that we can get our questions answered here and maybe get some feedback on ideas/designs from those who've gone before.
mortuusangelus
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Virginia

Postby Ottsville » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Welcome from RVA!
Ottsville
The 300 Club

Re: Hello from Virginia

Postby mortuusangelus » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Thank you!
mortuusangelus
Teardrop Inspector