Hello From Arkansas

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello From Arkansas

Postby Llindly52 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 am

Hey everyone. My wife and I just returned from a six-week road trip through New Mexico, Southern Utah, and Colorado. During our travels we started to dream about buying an RV so we can camp easier. But the idea of pulling a big trailer was not very appealing. We were looking at smaller and smaller rigs then we discovered teardrops. After a little research we decided it would be most economical to build one. A few days after we arrived home I discovered a Little Guy 5 Wide for sale in a used car lot. It was a 2012 model and in excellent condition since it was kept in a garage. The galley kitchen lacked the lower shelving we wanted but we decided to buy it anyway. Now I am thinking I still want to build one. Probably 5 by 9 (or 10). At least now I can take my time on a build. So now I have discovered this forum and I am getting really excited about the prospect of a build. We are looking forward to next year’s road trip. In the meantime we plan to do some short excursions in Arkansas and Missouri. Hopefully we will be able to make some gatherings next year.
Larry
Llindly52
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello From Arkansas

Postby lee senn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Larry Welcome and glad to have you on board ! Glad you found a tear to keep you going until you get a build done. I built a teardrop several years ago and there is nothing like the warm fuzzy you get from building your own. Lee and Norma
lee senn
Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves