Hello from Denver!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Denver!

Postby whiteryanc » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:07 am

Hi All,

I've recently come to the conclusion that a tear-drop of some sort would be an ideal option for my wife, two dogs and myself to fully take advantage of the ridiculous amount of opportunity for exploring in Colorado. I'm an Industrial Designer by education and currently work in the apparel industry so naturally I went straight to "I could that myself" which has proven to be true, but obviously much more involved than initially anticipated after a week or so of lurking/absorbing information!

We own a Subaru Crosstrek (Colorado-yuppie trope if you've ever seen one) which will be the tow vehicle so I've been primarily researching ultralight/lightweight design ideas. The tow limitation is a bit frustrating but is actually turning into a fun challenge of minimalism and smart design.

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the wealth of experience and knowledge I've found so far on the site, excited to start designing and bouncing ideas off everyone here with their years of experience. This seems like it will be a fun project!

Cheers,
Ryan - Denver
whiteryanc
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Denver!

Postby pchast » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:53 pm

Welcome Ryan. :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves