Newb From Michigan With An Intech Persue

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newb From Michigan With An Intech Persue

Postby Rattler » Sat May 01, 2021 5:52 am

Hi all,
Bought a 2018 Persue from a friend a couple months ago. I am hoping to do some mods to it for some offroad camping. I have used a rooftop tent for the past 13 years. Our boy is getting bigger the tent was getting a little more crowded. My friend offered me his Intech not long after I seriously started looking for a teardrop. Finding out build times are 3-9 months out for ones I liked, it was perfect timing when Jeff told me he was selling his Persue and needed to upgrade also. It has hardly been used (maybe a dozen times total). I think that I will mount the RT on top of the trailer. It could be my penthouse!
We are headed out to The Badlands and a few other places in South Dakota in June hopefully with my buddy and his trailer.
I live in Bay City but have camped all over Michigan with many rustic spots in the Upper Peninsula being favored. I had a 2004 Tacoma since 2005 (best damn vehicle I have ever owned!) I sold last summer to upgrade to a 2017 TRD Offroad 4Runner.
My biggest hobby is photography. I love shooting cars, old/abandoned buildings (especially gas stations), junkyards, cemeteries with a little human subject once in a while. I make Ziploc bags and Saran wrap for a job.
I am mainly here to find info on making good storage solutions, electrical upgrades, etc.

This is not an example of my photography! This is just a phone pic.
Rattler
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Newb From Michigan With An Intech Persue

Postby twisted lines » Sat May 01, 2021 7:42 am

I started my build, found this forum, then found a pic of a trailer just like that :thinking:
Racking up; And Rapin foam
twisted lines
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves