Royal blue 6x12 / diamond plate accent & bare bones

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Re: Check this tree out

Postby mdvaden » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 am

Prem wrote:
First photo is the Tule Tree (TOO-lay) in the little town of Tule, about 14 miles outside of Oaxaca City, Oaxaca, Mexico.... A day later he asked me what the largest tree in the world was. I told him about the Giant Sequoias. He said he was determined to see the biggest one before he dies.

Second photo I threw in as a fish story. :D

So is that how that's pronounced - TOO lay

I'd seen it before, but thought it was Toole.

In your albums, I got a kick out of that retrofit trailer in the Marina parking area.

:thinking:
mdvaden
Teardrop Master

2!-lay

Postby Prem » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:31 am

Si Senor.
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Postby mdvaden » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:34 am

Minor update ...

I had a small refrigerator, but removed it earlier this year, finding the cooler more practical. Just bought a bigger cooler.

Found that the ice blocks hold cold much longer than crushed, but keep one small crushed on top so cold moves down through.

Anyway, it was a change I never anticipated preferring. Since the cooler works well, the extra space is more useful.

Still very much enjoy the TV / DVD combo though for when we get electric sites at the Oregon Coast, for late evening.
mdvaden
Teardrop Master

Postby Prem » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Mario,

You should join our Jefferson State Tearjerkers group.
Cargos are allowed. We have the best gatherings! One almost impromptu gathering is coming up the 7th, 8th and 9th of August on the Applegate River south of Grants Pass, west of Medford. Come on down. Send me a personal message and I'll give you directions if you're interested. I just spent two days there scoping it out with a full-time teardrop friend. :thumbsup:

Prem
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Postby digimark » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi. Is there an update on the images location -- the imageevent addresses don't appear to be working anymore. Thanks.
--
-- Gary Goldberg/Chesapeake Beach, MD/KA3ZYW
-- http://www.digimark.net/og/
digimark
Teardrop Master

Postby mdvaden » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm

digimark wrote:Hi. Is there an update on the images location -- the imageevent addresses don't appear to be working anymore. Thanks.

If you meant the first few posts where I linked to a trailer album when starting this thread, that link just work for me. I looked yesterday wondering if I deleted it, but it's still there. Figured I'd be back on this forum sooner or later.

If I rotate images in album, their addresses change, but that link went to the whole album. Not sure if a couple of photos changed in other replies. Been a while. That's the only drawback when images can't be uploaded in forums. But better than nothing.
mdvaden
Teardrop Master

Postby mdvaden » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:47 pm

Prem wrote:Mario,

You should join our Jefferson State Tearjerkers group.
Cargos are allowed. We have the best gatherings! One almost impromptu gathering is coming up the 7th, 8th and 9th of August on the Applegate River south of Grants Pass, west of Medford. Come on down. Send me a personal message and I'll give you directions if you're interested. I just spent two days there scoping it out with a full-time teardrop friend. :thumbsup:

Prem

Will keep that in mind. I'm up in Beaverton now. Still have a vacant home we need to rent or sell in Ruch, not far away. Not sure if I need to go to the home in August, but possible.

Will definitely keep the offer in mind.

I may be joining a forest researcher on a bushwhack the first of September, and if so, need to spare my gas cash for that visit. But my schedule is often spontanous - so I'll mark the event and see what unfolds. Great area down there near Grants Pass and over toward the Redwoods.
mdvaden
Teardrop Master

Postby Prem » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:04 am

:shock: The August gathering is 12 miles up the Applegate Road from Ruch!

Prem
My goal...

Gold Donating Member

Previous

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions