AAA anyone have it used it?

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

aaa addendum

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 am

:D Also, at least in my area, one of the BEST features for me has been that I have NOT had to go to the local DMV State office in over two decades since I can go to my local AAA and take care of DMV business there (no drivers tests or licenses are done at this office) such as registration of vehicle or trailer, plate changes, etc. The longest I have had to wait was about 2 minutes and I'm finished and out of there in under 10 minutes. Also, the ladies who wait on me are very efficient and quite courteous....a real boon IMHO. Another option of the upgrade includes transportation costs covered for your vehicle due to trip interruption, illness, coverage/towage of vehicle due to the above, and a few other features all make it very worthwhile for the amount I pay yearly.

Joanie
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby GPW » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 am

Just like Nanny , I've been a member forever, and have had occasions when they were desperately Needed!!! Great to have !!! Especially for the wife to have because she's mechanically USELESS... less worry for me !!! We did upgrade when we started with our trailer addiction .... :roll:
There’s no place like Foam !
GPW
Gold Donating Member

AAA

Postby 4x4chvy » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 am

Maybe save someone else a headache and some money:
I had AAA once. Until the first time I needed a tow. (for a blown freeze plug)
Tow guy shows up, takes one look at my Chevy - and leaves.
AAA does not cover what they consider "modified" or what they consider "off-road" vehicles.
"The difference between Adversity and Adventure - is Attitude!"
4x4chvy
Teardrop Builder

Previous

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions