6X10X6.5 Haulmark V-nose Toy Hauler

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

6X10X6.5 Haulmark V-nose Toy Hauler

Postby Albie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:07 am

Hello, just found this site the other day while looking for some ideas for my trailer. My business partner and I bought it brand new back in '07 and have done all the work ourselves. You can see my album for the build out. Most important purpose of the trailer is to haul motorcycles and gear. So we had to forgo any permanent installations that rob valuable space. So camping amenities take a back seat. That being said I've done long trips in it and enjoyed every minute of it. Use air mattresses for sleeping, carry a camp stove and small grill for cooking, cold stuff goes in coolers. I just stay in parks with electric and showers. I also have a genny to run the A/C for track days if there aren't any hook ups available.
Albie
Teardrop Inspector

Postby pete42 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 am

That's the neat thing about the cargo trailers you can use them for your needs someone else can modify it his way there is no right or wrong way.

enjoy and come back often I think you will fine there's a lot of good ideas as well as a lot of good boys and girls on this site.

pete
pete42
Super Lifetime Member

Postby Albie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:54 am

No doubt, already found a half dozen ideas here that I'm going to implement. :applause:
Albie
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 6X10X6.5 Haulmark V-nose Toy Hauler

Postby Albie » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Finally got around to doing some more work on my trailer. Been trying to come up with something that allows me to get better organized but at the same time still leaves maximum room for hauling stuff. I was browsing Lowe's the other day and found the Rubbermaid Fasttrack stuff. Simple to install and very sturdy. Just a couple seconds to get the hooks and baskets up or off. The big hooks are great for helmet hangers. :thumbsup: After my move from TX to AR not to mention the half dozen times I let someone borrow the trailer for their moves it's time to repaint the walls. Ya know, letting your friends know you have a cargo trailer is as bad as letting them know you have a P/U truck :lol:

Albie
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 6X10X6.5 Haulmark V-nose Toy Hauler

Postby Goldie » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 pm

We are also using the fast track system in ours. I was thinking about putting the baskets up top in the front of the trailer since i dont think we will be able to do cabinets along the top! If you flip the open faced helment around the big hooks secure them in there pretty darn good!
Goldie
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions