for the 2nd time

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

for the 2nd time

Postby bc toys » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:29 am

Well this is my 6 day build it turned out campable stared out with gutting the hole thing walls and tearing out the ceiling.
Then the wiring had to come out only thing that stayed was the insolation and flooring.
Then I had to put it all back in but new stuff starting with the wiring for the solar
then the ceiling (which I reused) and walls. Then wired up the solar system (which took a day) to do.
Then trimmed out the walls on the inside still need to add the cabinets and counter tops.
The solar worked good the first 2 days then about 10pm the inverter went out after only being on for 2 days
So we went into town and got a cheap 50$ inverter it worked out fine (they are replacing the high $ one for me )
But like I said it is campable and we had a great time in it this weekend There was 6 campers 4 which where home built trailers
Well this is as far as I got so far Ill get some more pics of the trim work and post them soon ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Re: for the 2nd time

Postby flboy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:18 pm

None of your pics appear to be rendering from Photobucket.

Unless you have paid them for the subscription for 3rd party hosting, they won't. You can use the Gallery on TNTTT to post. I moved almost all my photos over here after Photobucket changed their system earlier this year. The TNTTT gallery works well and at the end of the day, the photos are for this website anyhow.
Don (Flboy)

YouTube Video of Finished 6x12 Trailer:
https://youtu.be/6_-8cVdWUIA
YouTube Video of 7*18 with 2ft V-nose Trailer:
https://youtu.be/MUcMM86LA2g
flboy
Gold Donating Member

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions