Kitchen Cabinets

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Kitchen Cabinets

Postby Revdano » Wed May 23, 2018 6:00 pm

Ok just getting ready to build the kitchen cabinets in the front of my 7 X 12 R & R Aluminum Trailer with a 3 foot V Nose. I had thought I had saved photo's of a build I really liked with the lower cabinets with a countertop, then a shelf for the small microwave. And then an upper set of cabinets. UGGGHHHHH - I cannot find the photos or remember whose build I borrowed the photo's from. Can anyone share some photo's to help me refresh my thinking for this build in the V nose of my 7 X 12. Queen size mattress arrived yesterday and it is installed on our e-track bed in the back. Dometic Brisk Air 11 AC is going in Friday. Carpet is installed. Want to get the cabinets done. Many thanks in advance. Heading from PA to Yellowstone in July for a 3 1/2 week trip! Rev Dano
Revdano
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Kitchen Cabinets

Postby Joel.brian » Wed May 23, 2018 9:46 pm

Revdano wrote:Ok just getting ready to build the kitchen cabinets in the front of my 7 X 12 R & R Aluminum Trailer with a 3 foot V Nose. I had thought I had saved photo's of a build I really liked with the lower cabinets with a countertop, then a shelf for the small microwave. And then an upper set of cabinets. UGGGHHHHH - I cannot find the photos or remember whose build I borrowed the photo's from. Can anyone share some photo's to help me refresh my thinking for this build in the V nose of my 7 X 12. Queen size mattress arrived yesterday and it is installed on our e-track bed in the back. Dometic Brisk Air 11 AC is going in Friday. Carpet is installed. Want to get the cabinets done. Many thanks in advance. Heading from PA to Yellowstone in July for a 3 1/2 week trip! Rev Dano

Not exactly what you described but here’s mine so far. I’m doing it as cheap as possible keep that in mind. Image

And I’m still in the process of doing the upper ac cabinet. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joel.brian
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions