Diamond cargo trailers

Converting Cargo Trailers into TTTs

Re: Diamond cargo trailers

Postby flboy » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:30 am

CL3 wrote:I just picked up my customized Diamond Cargo Mfg (the factory) sold and spec'd by Factory Direct) one of their web reps.
Carl is the salesman/web guy
Roger is the at Factory guy.
Both are very good to deal with.
This is my second Diamong Cargo Mfg built trailer.
Both are VERY interested in making sure you are happy.
I picked up my new trailer Friday, 7/31/2020 and started disassembling it yesterday. When you are going to pump $$$ into anything, you agile tear it down first.
Would I buy another Diamong Cargo? Yes, and I'd use Carl & Roger
I'll have more in my build out as soon as i relearn how to post photos to this site
Happy to answer specifics, just PM me with phone and good times.

Clint... glad to hear you got it. Best of luck with the build. You asked me about the solar traveling... so far so good. I stopped a few times in the afternoon at rest stops for lunch and a long break. Ran the AC off the inverter for a few hours at a time while we ate lunch and just relaxed. The batteries recovered by the evening stop and only pulled down about 20% as we were pulling in about 40 amps from the solar while AC was running (good sun). Boon docked two nights in the Cracker Barrel parking lots and running everything but the Air Conditioner, only used 10%. The fridge, lights, and Max-air fan do not consume all lot. Did run the AC one evening for a few hours off the Honda EU2000i while we ate dinner. It was in the high 80's a when we stopped for the night and the AC was refreshing.

I
Don (Flboy)

YouTube Video of Finished 6x12 Trailer:
https://youtu.be/6_-8cVdWUIA
YouTube Video of 7*18 with 2ft V-nose Trailer:
https://youtu.be/MUcMM86LA2g
flboy
Gold Donating Member

Previous

Return to Cargo Trailer Conversions