Loving my DO's, but question?

Ask questions about or share pics of your latest find...

Re: Loving my DO's, but question?

Postby citylights » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:18 pm

bc toys wrote:John we are having a Gathering at Cathedral George State Park Sept 20 I'm going up the 17th and camp tell the 21 or 22nd do lots of DO cooking feel free to come on up and join us

Thanks for the invite. I sent you a PM for more info. :thumbsup:
citylights
500 Club

Postby GerryS » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:51 am

DrCrash wrote:are you saying they would deliberately melt down radioactive containment vessels to make cooking pots ?

I'm saying they will do whatever they can to make it as cheap as possible...

I don't blame them....it's our walmart society. We demand lower prices wrought a demand for quality. Buy a simple fan for you living room. I still have a fan my grandmother bought in the 80s....it still works and I use it daily. The fan in my bedroom was just purchased a few months ago from a reputable hardware store. It's already rattling and I expect to replace it next spring. Cheap components and plastic everywhere. Cheap, but the best that was on display....and made in china.

China has a track record of using sub standard and passing it off as prime...as I previously stated melamine in dog food, lead paint on toddler toys, and Lord know what we haven't caught. I'm not going to buy anything made in china that cooks my food, especially when leaching trace minerals into your diet is one of the benefits...especially where I can get made in America.

Would they intentionally smelt radio active into it? Two questions...1) is it cheaper? 2) could they do it without getting caught, at least for a little while? Just long enough to drive Lodge out of business.

-G
GerryS
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby bc toys » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 am

John did that link work and help with the info you needed
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Previous

Return to Cast Iron