Stolen pot

Ask questions about or share pics of your latest find...

Stolen pot

Postby bc toys » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 am

A friend of mine in Texas up around Palistine Tyler area has had some really bad luck lately death in family but thats not why I'm here asking for you help When her mother passed a few years ago she got the big CI pot that her mother used as a flower pot it is a big wash pot to some of us some one took it from her yard this week will they are taking care of the death of a son people are steeling from them that is just wrong So I ask you to keep a eye out for it or some one trying to sell one it is about 24x24 with ears for hanging it up if you hear of it call Palistine Tx Police or Kathy at 903-723-5600
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Re: Stolen pot

Postby KCStudly » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Try the scrap yard. Round here people are trying to supplement their income (or even just get by) by going around and scrapping. We have had a lot of break ins, mostly inactive homes, where the go in and steal all of the copper water pipes. :shock:

I know of a business that just relocated and when they moved into the industrial space they found most of the large copper trunk lines (wiring) had been cut out.

CI doesn't have the scrap value that copper does, but it might be worth it to swing by the closest scrap yard and inquire. In fact this is probably the first thing the police would do, if they bother doing anything.
Last edited by KCStudly on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KC
My Build: The Poet Creek Express Hybrid Foamie

Poet Creek Or Bust
Engineering the TLAR way - "That Looks About Right"
TnTTT ORIGINAL 200A LANTERN CLUB = "The 200A Gang"
Green Lantern Corpsmen
KCStudly
Donating Member

Re: Stolen pot

Postby bc toys » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Im proud to say she got it back somebody in her town found it and got it back to her it was marked so she knows it is the right one
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Return to Cast Iron