Looking to caravan to the Glyphs....

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby triker45 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Hey Bruce,
Sure hope that extra 16 miles doesn't do the ol' Jeep in. Think probably we'll be in the Rav4. See Ya Thursday morning at Old Station. Have a good and safe trip down. Jerry
triker45
Teardrop Master

Postby Gaston » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Hey guys I'll just be getting warmed up at 300 miles, but thanks to my loving wife I'll see you all at cave campground wed afternoon. sad she can't come and will be alone during our anniversary on the 18th but I'm always thinking of her so she will be with us in spirit .
The difficult we do now... the impossible takes a little longer
Gaston
Donating Member

Postby traveler » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Hey, all that was at the glyphs gathering, I for one had a great time. The weather was great and there was lots of hiking to be done. The pot luck was awsum and, of course, everyone ate to much. It rained for about five minutes, if that, but didn't spoil anything. I will never bring the vehicle I came with again. :x That had to be the worst vehicle trip I have taken in a long time. Well I said my peace, and also met some new people.
See you all, I hope , at the 17th Dam Gathering :applause:
Bruce :)
Why do anything unless it is fun with your teardrop
traveler
The 300 Club

Postby Kayperkay » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 am

A huge thank you for getting me there safely...all you guys are the best!
Who says Hwy 50 is the loneliest Hwy in America? They obviously have never traveled with Teradropers....Again thank you...Kayperkay
Kay
Director Jefferson State Tearjerkers
Life is Devine Chaos....Embrace it...Forgive yourself......Breathe.....And enjoy the Ride...!!

Image Image Image
Kayperkay
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Jefferson State