IRG I have chairs for sale/ sold

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

IRG I have chairs for sale/ sold

Postby Eunice » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am

Those that know me understand that I just had to get red gravity chairs to match the Hill House decor!
that means that I have two blue gravity chairs that I need to sell. I will have them at IRG. they are good quality and in great shape. I will be asking $40 each if you are interested. paid double that when new

listed this under IRG instead of "for sale" since I dont want to try and ship them.
Last edited by Eunice on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby teardrop_focus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:36 am

Tanya and I (MY Tanya, not Gage's :-)~) have been wanting a pair of those... if no one buys them by the time we arrive at Pamplin Grove, we'll have a look at 'em!

:thumbsup:

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Return to Jefferson State