Post Your Dam Gathering Pictures Here!

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby Reddiver » Sun May 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Steve
Reddiver
Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

nevadatear wrote: Mike, who was traveling with us. He is still talking about you guys, Doug, Kevin and Cowboy,and everyone else who spent time with him. Thanks so much for giving him a trip of a lifetime in a lifetime without many good things to remember. it doesn't take much, just a little attention to hopefully change a life.

It was great to camp with you all as well. Last night on the phone visiting with Kevin, we both agreed that Mike was really a great kid! Well mannered, actually said "may I have one" with snacks and drinks, and willing to help out when help was needed. He fit right in and well, I apologize if we told him too many stories of our past and jokes. Somehow, Kevin, Cowboy and I relate well to 16 year olds!

For those of you that have never been to the Dam....it's a great experience! Always a lot of fun trying to find the "sweet spot" on the shower knobs, don't need to lock up stuff, lots of great people and good times, and a great variety of trailers as well as tow vehicles. And....you always know what time of day it is when the train goes by...(inside joke) Doug

Kevins Coleman workshop...picnic table is full of projects...not seen, all the stoves he dragged down....

doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Gage » Sun May 08, 2011 9:24 pm

It looks like you guys were on Snob Hill. Oh, did I say that. :o

(Another inside joke)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby doug hodder » Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm

We took that 3 years ago! Early bird catches the worm....Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby jhb » Sun May 08, 2011 11:07 pm

doug hodder wrote:...Early bird catches the worm....Doug
I always thought that was "the early worm got the bird..." :lol:
Glad you all had a good time!
John B.