IRG 4.0 Cancellations?

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

IRG 4.0 Cancellations?

Postby cuyeda » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:34 pm

If anyone is planning on a cancellation to IRG 4.0. Please let Dean and Joanie know about it!

I have a couple of friends on the waiting lis that would like to participate after learning about the event. One couple David and Gloria just bought a teardrop, and is hoping to join us. Time is closing in, and if there are any unfortunate cancellations, my friends would like to start planning for the trip if we can work something out with Dean's waiting list.
Last edited by cuyeda on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Re: IRG 4.0 Cancellations?

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 am

To ALL Registered IRG campers,
Your confirmation letters are in the mail as this is being posted. Happy Summer !!!
Let Dean and I know ASAP if you are a registered Teardropper who is definitely planning on cancelling. We are trying to honor requests and pay it forward to allow others to attend if someone cancels. We can only do this in a timely manner if you notify us first that you have had a change of plans. Thank you, Joanie
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Postby starleen2 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I have mentioned this in a previous thread - But WE WILL NOT be able to make IRG this year - some one can have our spot :thumbsup:
Starleen2
starleen2
5th Teardrop Club

Postby The Teardrop Nanny » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:52 am

Got it now...Texas....tag line name read above and your PM.... and I connected you to our roster now. :D
Thank you for your official reply, Starleen. May our paths cross someday soon.

Other IRG attendees:
Reminder, there are many threads and websites, so please PM messages to us on the IRG (Pamplin Grove) website or PM us on t&ttt as we are getting busy and can't always check through 4-5 websites a day. Also, we are often w/o access to computer or internet for periods of time and don't get on every day, so thanks for your understanding if your reply is not immediate.

We are laying out a fine time and are really looking forward to a fantastic time with you folks. ttfn, TDN :shake hands:
:banana: :vroom: :banana:

:lady:
Life's uncertain...eat dessert first. Check out our cooking channel for cast iron:
www.youtube.com/outdoorcastironcook Dean & Joanie, your hosts
The Teardrop Nanny
Teardrop Muse

Return to Jefferson State