Applegate 2013 video pics

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Applegate 2013 video pics

Postby rmclarke » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:01 pm

What a great time! Lots of familiar faces and met lots of new ones too :thumbsup:
The weather was great, hot and breezy and the water temperature in the lake was just about perfect! Boating, swimming, winery tours, live music after dark, 'glow-in-the-dark' bowling (thanks Maureen) and the food!! oh oh my...we feasted! Many thanks to the mayor of Applegate Lake for hosting this terrific event.
Here's my pics...video style:
"When a hammer is the only tool you own, every problem begins to look like a nail..."

ImageFrom this: Image to this: Image Finally!!
rmclarke
The 300 Club

Re: Applegate 2013 video pics

Postby doug hodder » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for the video! I always enjoy seeing how others camping experiences shake out. Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Rhino Ray » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:41 am

Looks like everyone had a great time! I got bogged down too much this year, perhaps I can make it next year. I love Applegate Lake! :thumbsup: Nice video pics!
The eleventh commandment: Ye that snoozeth loozeth. Selling real estate in ALL of Jefferson State (Northern California and Southern Oregon)

My Build http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=49746
Rhino Ray
Silver Donating Member

Postby Guy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Dear Richard and Elaine,
Thank you very much for your incredible company. I have just gotten somewhere where I could stream your video and it was almost as superb as you guys are! I wish to thank all those who camped with us for making it a great week.
Regards,

Guy
Keep on living, laughing, learning and loving.
Guy
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby mobile camper » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Just came across this post. The campout looked great. :thumbsup: We will keep our eyes open for next year. Not much happening along the North Oregon Coast.

Steve G
mobile camper
Teardrop Master

Postby grant whipp » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:28 am

Great video, Richard ... :thumbsup: ...!
We'd have been there, but we were well on our way to the East Coast. Sure missed everyone, though ... we'll have to see what next year brings and where we are, but we always love this gathering, and we love Guy!

CHEERS!
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Return to Jefferson State