2018 Wild West Wagon Train

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

2018 Wild West Wagon Train

Postby ricthestick » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:00 pm

We are forming a Wagon Train consisting of Trailers, Teardrops, Motorhomes, Calistoga Wagons, wild horses and dancing bears. OH MY.
We will be leaving Sacramento July 13th, 2018 .Our first night will be in Elko, NV. Staying at TBA. Next night will be in Twin Falls ID at Nat-Soo-Pah Hot Spring for a good soak to get this trip started. Also a chance for the people that cant leave till Friday night to catch up. Possible doglegs could be over to Lava Caves National Park and the Shoshone Ice Caves . Then its on to Yellowstone Park. We will be staying at TBA campground for 4 days. Next stop, Cheyenne Wyo. for the first week of Frontier Days. There we will be staying at Terry Bison Park just north of Cheyenne. Plans there include the Frontier Days Parade, pancake breakfast, a trip out to the air base to tour the missile silos, carnival, Rodeo etc. There is two weeks of events here so alot to pick from. From Cheyenne, the next stop is up to the group.

This is a information flyer to see if there is enough interest to form a wagon train and travel and have fun together. Fishing rafting hiking pot lucks,all the things we do as families, is what we like to achieve out this adventure. We want everyone to have a lifetime experience. Its casual come and leave the wagon train at your will. What ever fits into you schedule. Its what we do at all the rallies and gatherings we attend.

The time to start planning something like this is NOW as we are going into very popular areas and have to get our camp sites asap. Lets get the wagons rolling. Contact Ric or Kris Cessna at Kristina [email protected]. We planning on going to some gathering and rallies so look for us there too.
ricthestick
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 2018 Wild West Wagon Train

Postby lee senn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Would be very interested in maybe a couple of portions of the trip. Wife and I would join up in Elko and then the next night at Nat Soo Pah ( trip home from there would be brutal... we live in Twin Falls 20 miles away ). We would skip the Yellowstone piece, since we live so close we have been there many times and maybe join up again in Cheyenne. Please keep us posted . Lee and Norma
lee senn
Donating Member

Postby Vedette » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:36 am

Sounds like a great plan and some fun times.
We have done the same with format with our Fall Crawl the past two years and are looking forward to our 3rd Annual Sept. 1 to17th 2017.
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby byrdz1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:14 am

Is this still a plan? If so I can put it in the TOWLine if you would like. Let me know
-marrianne
Just Remember, no matter where you go... there you are
byrdz1
Donating Member

Return to Jefferson State