Pamplin Grove Sep 16-21, 2024

That area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. (Ask Dean!) Includes Jefferson State Tearjerkers

Postby ccorliss43 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:47 am

that time of year again! we have booked the park for Pamplin Grove this summer and it was pretty full. we got what we could get. Please take a look at your calendars and email me ([email protected]) with yes or no. We will have a wait list too in case your plans change later.

As a reminder, this is dry camping with vault toilets and the showers are next door at swimmer's delight. bring your quarters.

our last camp out had a great turn out with our happy hour and two potlucks. other than that, there is no schedule of events. participate or not it's just about camping.

Arrival Mon Sep 16 will be happy hour starting about 4ish
Breakfast potluck (back by popular demand) Wed Sep 18 at 10am
Dinner potluck Thu Sep 19 at 5pm

Total COST for the reservation $150 When you email with yes, payment instructions will be sent. the cost went up again at Pamplin Grove.

No need to contact the park. I will email confirmed campers the gate code two weeks prior. as a reminder, this is a private event so once you go through the gate then the park is ours. please keep gate locked and bring a flashlight for reading the combo lock.

it will be a spectacular trip to those beautiful trees. Cant wait to hear from you all soon.

Carrousel and Ray
ccorliss43
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Pamplin Grove Sep 16-21, 2024

Postby desertmoose » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:40 pm

I would highly recommend not sending Carrousel any money. If for some reason you can't make it, she refuses to refund what you paid, even with several months notice.
desertmoose
The 300 Club

Return to Jefferson State