Lady Tear Droppers, drop in and say "Hello"!

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Re: Lady Tear Droppers, drop in and say "Hello"!

Postby breesha03 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 am

S. Heisley wrote:Welcome, breesha03. Glad you're enjoying the forum! While this year's camp season is dwindling down, we hope you will attend a camp gathering in the future!

Thank you! And note to self: never torture yourself by purchasing your first teardrop just as camping season runs out....it is indeed painful! Hopefully it will give me some time before the spring to do some reading and researching on some tweaks I want to make to the camper. :)
Banker by week, adventurer by weekend.
breesha03
Teardrop Builder

Postby mandy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 pm

breesha03 wrote:Hello, happy campers! I'm a new, first-time teardrop owner and am truly excited to meet fellow camp enthusiasts. This site looks like the perfect place to be....I've been admiring posts for quite some time now. Can't wait to be a part of the journey!

Introducing the Weekend Escape Pod, aka the "Camo Bomb".....she's been good to me so far; can't wait for more adventures.

Welcome breesha03. Love the layout of your teardrop.
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Postby breesha03 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks, Mandy! The tear is stock, of course, but it came empty so I had some enjoyment in building the galley cabinets. Hopefully lots more modding fun to be had!
breesha03
Teardrop Builder

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 am

breesha03 wrote:Hello, happy campers! I'm a new, first-time teardrop owner and am truly excited to meet fellow camp enthusiasts. This site looks like the perfect place to be....I've been admiring posts for quite some time now. Can't wait to be a part of the journey!

Introducing the Weekend Escape Pod, aka the "Camo Bomb".....she's been good to me so far; can't wait for more adventures.

Wow! Now this is sweet! Welcome and I hope you get that out to play a lot. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby breesha03 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:45 am

Miriam C. wrote:

Wow! Now this is sweet! Welcome and I hope you get that out to play a lot. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Miriam! Have a long way to go on decorating and such....but how does one really decorate a camouflage teardrop? Haha!
breesha03
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 am

Breesha03, anyway their heart desires! She's a beauty and looking forward to seeing her out and about. Oh and welcome aboard! Great people here with lots of good advice and awesome skills.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby breesha03 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:39 am

Becca, I might be coming to you for advice--ive noticed from previous forum posts you seem to be the "go-to" girl for camper decorating!

Looking forward to future chats and hopefully seeing some of you on the road!

Bree
breesha03
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 pm

breesha03 wrote:Becca, I might be coming to you for advice--ive noticed from previous forum posts you seem to be the "go-to" girl for camper decorating!

Looking forward to future chats and hopefully seeing some of you on the road!

Bree

LOL...for a minute I thought you were going to say the " GO-GIRL"! If you read our very long thread about,...well I'm not sure what it was about but I think it was about going pee in the woods or something. Anyway, the GO-GIRL is quite handy! And thanks for the compliment! :) I hope one day we could camp together.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby breesha03 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Haaaaa! Indeed, I did read that forum. In no way was I associating you with a female potty-assistance device. Lol! :D
breesha03
Teardrop Builder

Postby Mary C » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Welcome Breesha, I love your TD. I really like the area in front. Do you have any plans for that area? I know you will love the forum . All through out the forum there are real neat things which you might be able to use. It takes a lot of reading and looking at a lot of pictures but little things like painting your water container to match your color scheme and other neat things. again Welcome and remember we love :pictures:

Mary C. :)
Mary C
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby breesha03 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:42 pm

Thanks, Mary. :) don't have definite plans for the front yet--ive only had the weather to camp with her once since I bought her, so we're still in the "getting to know you" phase. Ha! Once I get a few trips out with it I'll hopefully get a better idea for the potential of the platform. I think I'll have a long winter ahead of me to read posts and get ideas! :)
breesha03
Teardrop Builder

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Bree, I love the storage you have in the front-outside of the camper! A while back one of the forum members, Johnny, was building a rather large Teardrop and had plans for a "deck" on the front, similar to what you have but his would have been wooden and used as an actual lounging deck. I don't know if he ever finished building it or not. Miriam might know.

Went camping last weekend to a place called Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park in a quaint, antique store filled town called Micanopy, Florida and it was so nice. It is a 22,000 acre nature preserve with Bison, wild horses, prairie chickens, ALIGATORS galore and birds. The campground was shady and the rangers were so, so nice. I will be camping there a lot more. It was our annual Halloween campout and we (our group) each bring a huge bag of Halloween candy and we stuff treat bags and hand them out to every camper and child in the campground. It's so cool to see the expression on their faces when they realize 'we' are giving them treats and not asking for them. Most of them offer us a beer in return.

I will post some pics as soon as I downsize them.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby breesha03 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks, Becca. Its going to come in very handy! My friends think theyll be using it as a disco platform. Haha!

That sounds so fun!..... and like an AWESOME place to camp. Can't wait for pics!
breesha03
Teardrop Builder

Postby hwbout » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi Ladies. My name is Lorraine. My Dad just completed our teardrop. (That's my husband Greg is my profile pic) Looking forward to our first roadtrip in the "Bumble Bee" Tear drop.
1419880_10202168997844630_99024111_n.jpg
1419880_10202168997844630_99024111_n.jpg (71.74 KiB) Viewed 4949 times
hwbout
Teardrop Inspector

Postby PKCSPT » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Nice looking teardrop,, any interior and galley pics?
121172 116946 159644
PKCSPT
Silver Donating Member

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers