We need a ChickBuilt logo and design for our TD's

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Postby S. Heisley » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 am

Hi, Miriam:

Above my comment about the bumper sticker, I have a separate comment about the colors of the wrench symbol thingie. I really don't care which people pick. We can use the lady-wrench symbol and order a personalized bumper sticker as well, if we want. I was just trying to tickle some minds with ideas so they would respond. However, it may have become a dead issue as you and I are the only ones responding. :(
S. Heisley
Super Lifetime Member

Postby annalbs » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:32 am

i like the idea of lady teadroppers and changing the colors but some of us didn't completely build their trailer by themselves. I helped my husband build our tear. does that mean I don't qualify?
annalbs
Teardrop Master

Postby Mary K » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:35 am

Of course you qualify!!! No Chick left behind, I say!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:46 am

Mary K wrote:Of course you qualify!!! No Chick left behind, I say!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mk

:lol: :thumbsup: Ok just this once I will agree with the "chick" word. My husband helped with mine. He says he didn't build it and it doesn't count. I totally disagree. Very few of us worked totally alone with no help at all. Honestly if the women and men on this forum didn't help mine sure wouldn't be here.

So something that reflects the promotion of women camping and building---one or both---will suit me.

Sharon I really appreciate your ideas. Like I said I have rare bursts of artistic ability.

:thinking: Perhaps "No Chick Left Behind" :twisted: 8) Could go around the tire and those who want "chick (or other) built" can add that. :twisted:

“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mary K » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 am

I'd really like for us to follow up on a chick built logo. I'd like to have a sticker for my TD bumper. If I can find the time, I'll see what I can come up with using the logo above.

If others have Ideas and time to mess wit it, please post your artwork!! :thumbsup:

Miriam those are good ideas. I hope we can come up with something every one likes.

OR Here is an Idea, Maybe Several similar Logos representing Chick Built, AND Chick Helped..or something of that nature....

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi ladies!

Ok, here's my nickel's worth. I like the "Chick-Bilt" too and have never been offended by "chick", except when someone (man) I don't know would address me as that. I often greet my girl-friends with "Hi chickie". But I can understand some ladies may not be comfortable with that nickname.

I didn't build my Teardrop so that logo is build-specific. You would almost have to have 3 logos...Lady Teardropper, Lady Built, Tiny Trailer.

Oh well...I don't think I helped much. Another thing -- I like pink, but red is powerful.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Eunice » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:17 pm

this shouldnt be so hard. :thinking: If we built it, restored it or just sleep in it we are LADY TEARDROPPERS.
some one more clever than I should be able to come up with a one fits all logo. come ladies put on your thinking caps.
for hats tee shirts etc maybe you can have whatever color you want and just the logo would all be the same.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby annalbs » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 pm

what about this... :thinking:

annalbs
Teardrop Master

Postby catrinka » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 pm

annalbs wrote:what about this... :thinking:

I like this one.
catrinka
500 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:28 pm

annalbs wrote:what about this... :thinking:

You know if this one said Real Women camp and Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailer ladies it would certainly cover most of us. (with Mike's permission on the Teardrops and Tiny Travel Trailers.) Or it could say T/TTT Lady Campers.

We can always have a separate--"I built it" logo. :thinking: Or add "I built it" :twisted: "built lady strong" "Built by a real woman".Image even "chick built" :R

Ok I am brain fried now. :oops:
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mary K » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:36 pm

:applause: Once again Thats great!!

I got a cool in the works ....I just have to work on it in between drawings...so it going slow.... :oops:

Mk
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Mary K wrote::applause: Once again Thats great!!

I got a cool in the works ....I just have to work on it in between drawings...so it going slow.... :oops:

Mk

:lol: Hey tell your boss we said. After this is important to the camping world. 8) :twisted:
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Eunice » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Mary K wrote::applause: Once again Thats great!!

Mk

waiting waiting waiting It is like watching a pot of water!
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:16 pm

:twisted: :lol: Well just for fun I passed Deans through the bumper sticker thing and WOW.

Just for fun:
Looks like customizing might be lots of fun with some group identifying symbol.
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Mary K » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 pm

I'm trying to hurry, but I keep having to switch to another program, when someone walks buy....:oops:

I just updating the fem built logo with some 3d effects...and changing it to Chick built..... :twisted:

Mk
Mary K

Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Lady Teardroppers